RelyEon provides the best GPS tracker for cars to protect and secure your vehicle with superior car tracking facilities to ensure a monitored, controlled and effectively managed relationship between an individual and their car. The car tracking gps device exposes users to our full-featured application with the host of features including route playback/history, realtime tracking, Geo fencing, sleep mode, Ignition alerts etc. RelyEon offers the Complete suite of GPS tracking devices for cars and software for four wheeler monitoring and management solutions.
Why do you need a GPS Car Tracking Device?
- The first and foremost reason to install a GPS Tracker for your car is to protect it from Theft or any type of damage to your vehicle
- It is also easy to track the exact position of the car using the GPS Tracking System
- Some advanced GPS Car Trackers,like RelyEon’s GPS Vehicle Tracker, will also help in improving the mileage by monitoring the speed and productivity of your vehicle.
Manage and monitor everyday activities of heavier vehicles, be it a single unit or an entire fleet. RelyEon provides a GPS Tracking Solutions for Heavy Vehicles configurable, out of the box software solution for small to large sized organizations that work in field service, project management and asset management, with unique needs and workflows. Businesses that rely on trucks and other vehicles to operate can benefit greatly from our GPS tracking solution for heavy vehicles and the number of benefits that come with investing in a GPS Tracking System for your fleet are plenty besides the management, safety and security of the vehicles.
Features of the GPS Tracker for Cars
- Real Time Tracking
- GPS & LBS Dual Mode Positioning
- Geo-Fencing (5 Boundaries)
- Low Battery Alarm
- Track Playback
- Sleep Mode
- Over Speed Alarm
- Vehicle Immobilization
- Built-in Battery
- Water Resistant
- Tamper Alert
- Web Based Software (Max 3 Login)
- Android Mobile App (Max 3 Login)
- Alerts through Mobile App
- SMS Alerts
- 3-Day Data Retention
- ACC Detection (Ignition on/off)